10.24.2010

Marathon Pictures



I was in a lot of pain after I finished. I have been kicking around the idea of doing another one in the next few months. I really do not want to do the training again, but I want to try do the actual race again. It is much easier to stay in marathon shape, but I am not sure how to do that when the sidewalks are pretty much ice rinks. I went running on Friday and had major hip pain the rest of the weekend. I am anxious to start feeling active again, but my body is still healing.

This week will probably consist of job hunting and knitting. I just learned how to knit mittens. I am already on my second pair. I think that mittens might be what I give the sister in laws for Christmas. I love being able to make Christmas presents instead of spending money on silly things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio