6.17.2012

from son, to husband, to father

I know that sometimes my head is still spinning with all the changes that have taken place since Will and I met four years ago. So I know that it must sometimes be hard for Will to wonder how the heck he got here.

Our titles and roles have switched quite a bit these past few years, though some of them unexpected, I feel incredibly blessed I get to experience all these changes with Will. 

It has been really neat to see the transformation take place in him. I had a good hunch he would be an excellent father and luckily I was right. I know that he carries around a huge weight of responsibility on his shoulders trying to make sure he provides for his ladies. I know that he often feels like he is torn in every direction and there is constantly something that needs his attention. I also know he has made a lot of sacrifices to become this family man, like not living in a cabin chasing wolves. But, I am so grateful he chooses us everyday. I can not definitively speak for Madison, but the stream of hugs and kisses she gave him this morning speak for themselves (or maybe that was to apologize for waking up at 4:30 am again...)

So Will, if you get around to reading this, we love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio