6.21.2012

new paint and potty

Just in case you needed a refresher as to what our house looked like before, here it is.





The color was a purple and green. It was chipping because there was not any primer and it looked pretty dull. There were also these window awnings on the side which Will took off last weekend. I think that the point of them was to add something to the house to make it look less like a box, but there is no denying our house is a box with a flat roof. 

And here is the after... 





 It is very much a mint colored home. It is pretty bright and glowing and stands out a bit from the rest of the homes, but we love it. It makes the house seem much fresher and clean. It was probably the last little touch the home needed to fully feel like ours.

 


Oh, and I know I am getting a head of myself on this, but I bought Madison an infant potty. I am just really over changing the trillion diapers she goes through a day. She at least seems to be enjoying herself, wouldn't you say??


2 comments:

* said...

OMG the house looks AMAZING!!!!!
I love the red chairs on the front porch, too. All of your hard work has paid off and I can't wait to visit!

Emily Powell said...

LOVE the new house colors!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio