7.21.2010

Bozeman Bucks

Have you heard of them? Ya, well I had not either until we went to their game on Tuesday. The team consists of boys that look about Sophomores in high school, and weigh a total of 180 pounds. We got more enjoyment out of watching all the moms and their teeny bopper outfit selections. I wanted to tell them, seriously, cubic zirconium sparkles are not necessary on every item you own.

We took only a few pictures. Me with my Root Beer (it is a rarity to find Dr. Pepper here) and microwaved popped popcorn. I took a picture of the field because it still amazes me that those mountains are the back drop of our life here. You can see them from literally every part of town. I wish I could emphasize to the kids how lucky they are to be raised in an environment that consists of things other than concrete.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio