7.23.2010

Five Things on Friday

1. My watch is about ten minutes too slow. It seems to get increasingly slower each month, strange. This really bothers Will and he insists I should set it on the correct time, which makes sense. My hesitation is that I have grown accustomed to adjusting to calculating the right time whenever I glance down at my watch. This is great at work. I see my watch says it is 1:09, but wait, it is really 1:19 and I will be off in ten minutes. I am pretty sure time goes faster this way.

2. Witnessing a three year old nursing while I am talking to the mother makes me really uncomfortable.

3. My housemates who live across of the hall have picked up singing. It seems they enjoy belting out songs for five hours at a time. They literally sound like screeching hyenas. Will gets embarrassed when I try to sing back to them to give them a taste of their own medicine, he is the polite one.

4. This photo makes me laugh. If you look hard you can see Aspen staring down the cat. It is also funny because Will does not like cats, yet they always make their way into his lap.



5. We are going camping tonight. We are hiking up five miles to some lake on a mountain, camping, and then hiking up the rest of the way to the peak tomorrow. I get to use my backpack Will bought me for the first time. I am sure I will take lots of awesome photos of it.

Well I am off to pack my pack, ha. Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio