7.19.2010

The Weekend

Will and I had a pretty relaxing weekend and got to be outside with out a jacket, woohoo.

On Saturday we hiked up to a small lake in Hyalite Canyon (about ten miles away). It was pretty warm and we had Aspen practice carrying her "fanny" pack that Will bought her. Will has hopes of backpacking and Aspen carrying all of her supplies for us. She only growled at one bouncy golden retriever, so we are slowly making progress on her aggression.

On Sunday, Will ran 14 miles while I only ran 7 (it was my off week for training, but 7 was still awful). Went to church, had lunch with our mentors, and then floated the Madison River with Will's sister, Erin.

Will then decided that blueberry pancakes sounded great for dinner and made those. In all honesty, Will does the majority of the cooking as well as the dishes (I just enjoyed a delicious serving of Pad Thai he made). I know some couples like to take turns, one makes dinner the other does dishes, but Will just does it all. He also mopped today and made the bed. So basically, I do nothing. I am still trying to figure out why he keeps me around.



P.S. We officially booked tickets to D.C. and get to hang out with the brother for almost a week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio