7.09.2010

Friday Night



Don't you worry, the wine bottle is about a month and a half old and Aspen was just merely posing with the bottle. We did finish that bag of cherries. It was finally a beautiful night and I enjoyed being outside without a jacket.

Oh, and Will built me that bike I am riding. It has served me well. Except for that time I popped my tire (yesterday) riding home from work and had to walk the rest of the way. Other than that, it makes me feel like I am doing my part to help the good ole' environment.

1 comments:

* said...

i tried to ride my bike the other day but after 5 minutes i was dripping with sweat and everyone in whole foods just thought i was another homeless lady. i am so jealous of the weather there-- let's switch places!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio