7.11.2010

Missoula Half-Marathon



This was me at 4:30 in the morning.




This was me sometime between 6 and 8 in the morning.

Will was such a fantastic supporter He probably rode his bike about 23 miles to take pictures of me and make sure I was still trucking along. I am thankful we are able to support each other in our hobbies. I can not think of many people who would be thrilled to wake up at 4 in the morning to ride their bike in the dark to watch someone run.

I felt like I tried to really run this 13 miles instead of just casually jogging. My legs felt as if they were shredded once I crossed the finish. My time was about 8 minutes faster than the race in Denver.

We had another nice weekend get away, but we are hoping next weekend we can just relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio