7.21.2010

High Waisted

One more post for today because I will probably be exhausted tomorrow. I will be at the track at 6 tomorrow morning to run 800's. Brings back such sweet memories, you agree Claire? They say speed work will really be beneficial come marathon time, but I still feel rather nauseous just thinking about it.

As many have observed, high waisted attire is quite in style. However, most fashion trends are set for women by women, and men often struggle to understand the appeal. I have attempted to pull of this look by wearing a skirt my mom made a little higher than my waist line, but Will only attempts to pull it back down. He wanted to show me how silly I looked by pulling his pants higher than normal. Here is the result...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio